India versus south africa 1st t20

The field jumped but the ball sailed above. Match Info, we use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you non-personalized ads. The off-spinner is bowling a tight line, not allowing the batsmen to play the big shots. A six and a four from Klaasen draws 15 runs in the over.
Faf du Plessis brought in fast bowler Marchant de Lange for Abbott. JP Duminy the new man. Over.4 Score 200/3 (Duminy 68, Behardien 32). India go past the 50-run mark as South Africa look to control the flow of runs. End of Over 15 Hendricks 59 Score 129/4. Goes back for 3 after facing 7 deliveries. JP Duminy, certainly one of the best fielders in the world, failed to read the ball and ended up losing the footing in the Dharamsala dew, patrolling at square leg. Last ball, sliced over point for a boundary.

Full Scorecard of India vs South Africa 1st T20I 2019/20

India vs South Africa, 1st T20I, Jun india versus south africa 1st t20 09, South Africa tour Over 4 Hendricks 17; Duminy 1 Score 35/1 Just 5 runs conceded by Unadkat. Live Score Updates India 115/1 in 12 Overs Rohit Sharma 68* Virat india versus south africa 1st t20 Kohli 36* Imran Tahir comes on to bowl his third over and Virat Kohli smashes him for two consecutive sixes, followed by one from Rohit Sharma, to bring up his 1000 T20 International runs. And with a gentle push towards to mid-on, Duminy raised his fist to celebrate the win., 22:26 PM, over 19 Score 190/3 (Duminy ind w vs aus w t20 2020 59, Behardien 30). Sreenath Arvind is set to make his international debut.
Mohit Sharma is already under pressure. That happened in the third ball of the over. Meanwhile, Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli have put on a century stand for the second wicket. India are in a commanding position with eight overs remaining. Just three runs from. Yet another jinx on line. Third wicket for the pacer tonight. 11 from the over of Morris.

The scorecard will appear once the match starts. IND vs, rSA, 1st, t20I, South, africa tour of, india, 2022. Thursday, June 09, 2022. South, africa tour of, india.

Highlights India vs South Africa, 1st T20I, Johannesburg

India vs South Africa, 1st T20: As it happenned Nonetheless, the Indian spinners Ravichandran Ashwin and Axar atel have operated well with the wet ball. But the youngster was taken to the cleaners by Rohit Sharma, hitting the first delivery for a six. South Africa need another 66 runs from 30 balls., 21:58 PM, over 14 Score 126/3 (Duminy 14, Behardien 18). His dismissal brings Virat Kohli to the crease. Indias 150.
Second ball, length delivery around the off as Rohit slices it over the third man for a six. Ambati Rayudus stay at the crease doesnt last long as he is run-out trying to steal a non-existent single. AB de Villiers is butchering teh Indian bowlers with his strokeplay. Hello and welcome to the live cricket score updates of India vs South Africa, 1st T20 india versus south africa 1st t20 International at the Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association (hpca) in Dharamsala on Sunday. India have gone in with a rather old squad in the three-match T20 series with the likes of Harbhajan Singh, Amit Mishra and Sreenath Arvind all aged over 30 being included in the side. Both the set batsmen are back in the pavilion. With the four, he also brings up his half-century. Pandya clubs two boundaries back to back to inch the score closer to 200 mark.

3-match series level 0-0. 15 September 2019 - night (20-over match). India vs, south, africa, 1st, t20I - Live Cricket Score, Commentary Series: South, africa tour of, india, 2022 Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai Date Time: Jun 09, 07:00 PM local. India vs, south, africa, 1st, t20I starts at 6:00 PM IST, while the toss will be at 5:30 PM IST.

India vs South Africa, 1st T20I: Shikhar Dhawan

India vs South Africa 1st T20I Live Updates - m ind vs sl 2nd t20 2020 News Here's everything you need to know about the 1st T20I between India and South Africa from Johannesburg: Where is the India vs South Africa, 1st T20I being played? The IND vs SA match is set to start at 7:00 PM Indian Standard Time (IST). No team have won a T20I in this ground batting first in the last five games.
Live Score Updates India 11/0 in 2 Overs Shikhar Dhawan 1* Rohit Sharma 8* Kagiso Rabada has been introduced from the other end as Shikhar Dhawan gets off the mark in the first delivery. Over 17 Hendricks 70; Klaasen 12 Score 154/4. (Follow live: India vs South Africa, 2nd T20I over 20 Shamsi ind vs sl t20 news 0; Dala 2 Score 175/9. 17:16 IST : Kohli in T20Is - 55 matches, 1956 runs at an average.86 and strike rate of 137.84 17:08 IST: Look at KL Rahul's number in T20Is - 12 matches, 458 runs. A full-length delivery, Raina tries to club it and the ball goes straight up in the air. Live Score Updates South Africa 24/0 in 2 Overs AB de Villiers 11* Hashim Amla 13* B huvneshwar Kumar and Sreenath Aravind have taken the new ball for India. India are back in the game with three quick wickets.

Which channels will telecast the. India vs, south, africa, 1st, t20I live on TV? The, india vs, south, africa, 1st T20I will be available live on Sony Ten 1/HD in English commentary, while Sony Ten3/HD will feature Hindi commentary.

Add

Comments

Menu