Sri lanka vs west indies t20 2020

Batter, r B 4s 6s, sR, brandon King c Wanindu Hasaranga b Sandakan.00, pooran (wk) c Avishka Fernando b Wanindu Hasaranga.67, russell b Malinga.00, pollard (c) c Avishka Fernando b Udana.67. Fabian Allen also showed off his outstanding batting skills in both ODI and T20 series.
West Indies Innings 196-4 (20 Ov). High hopes were set on Kusal Perera owing to his batting experience and recent run of form but he too showcased a below-par performance. City: Pallekele, scoring Pattern, avg 1st inn score: 167 Avg 2nd inn score: 146 Highest Total: 263/3 (20 Ov) by Aus vs SL Lowest Total: 88 (16 Ov) by NZ vs SL Highest Chased: 178/2(.4 Ov). The score-line kept ticking for the West Indians throughout the match and they managed to reach their target in just 17 overs. Sri Lanka was looking to extend their winning momentum against West Indies in a two-match T20 series. He went on to become the man of the series. The previous ODI history for Sri Lanka shows that, SL have a 34 win to loss ratio. This ODI match will be live telecast on official TV Channels and Live streaming sites. So, if you are looking for free online live sites to watch International ODI matches live, we advise you to visit CricHD site to enjoy this match.

Cricket scorecard - Sri Lanka vs West Indies, 1st T20I

(Video) 1st T20, West Indies in india t20 dress Sri india t20 dress Lanka, 2020 - Extended Weather Condition, the Weather Report at Palleke shows it is going to sunny and clear day during West Indies vs Sri Lanka 1st T20 match. Sri Lanka ODI History and Stats. Sri Lanka largely relied upon Lasith Malinga and Angelo Matthews as their experienced bowlers but both fell short of decent performances in either of the two matches. Key Players, the key players for West Indies in this match are Shai Hope, Alzarri Joseph, Brandon King, Keemo Paul and Nicholas Pooran.
Form guide (completed matches, most recent first west Indies, wllwl. Cricket Highlights Videos today 1st T20I (N West Indies tour of Sri Lanka from Pallekele International Cricket Stadium Wednesday. Toss: West Indies chose to bat. Sri Lanka fell short but they went down fighting as the match was a nail-biting thriller. The highest total of the Pallekele International Cricket Stadium is 263/3. Their total score was 176 in 19 overs. Sri Lanka team : india t20 match 2020 Avishka Fernando, Kusal Perera, Kusal Mendis, Shehan Jayasuriya, Angelo Mathews, Dasun Shanaka, Thisara Perera, Wanindu Hasaranga, Isuru Udana, Lasith Malinga (capt Lakshan Sandakan. The target of 155 looked like no match for the mighty batting line up of West Indies that had hard-hitters like pollard and Andre Russell. Match: 1st T20I, teams: Sri Lanka vs West Indies, date: Time: 06:30 PM PKT, venue: Pallekele, west Indies Team Squad: Shai Hope, Alzarri Joseph, Brandon King, Keemo Paul, Nicholas Pooran, Rovman Powell, Romario Shepherd, Hayden Walsh Jnr, Kieron Pollard. Andre Russell and Kieron Pollard helped the batting line up in the middle overs.

Complete Scorecard of, sri Lanka vs, west, indies 1st T20I 2020 /21, Sri Lanka tour of, west, indies only. Find the complete scorecard. Sri Lanka vs, west, indies 1st T20I Online. Catch live and fully detailed scorecard. Sri Lanka vs, west, indies, 1st T20I, Mar 04, West, indies tour of, sri Lanka, 2020 on Cricbuzz.

Sri Lanka vs West Indies 1st T20 Live Cricket Score

Sri Lanka vs West Indies Tchedule Six of them won by Sri Lanka and three victories are named to the West Indies. The previous ODI history for West Indies shows that, WI have 27 win to loss ratio. Sri Lanka, west Indies ODI History and Stats. West Indies received a huge boost as they saw the return of Dwayne Bravo and Andre Russell on their side.
But, today Crictime will be bringing live cricket 2nd T20I match between SL vs WI live online. Due to presence of grass on surface bowlers will get less turn and bounce which might help batsmen india schedule in t20 world cup 2021 to open their arms. Now because of the being Whitewash recently in india pakistan t20 match live video the ODI series the visitor team West Indies will be under pressure. In the 2nd T20 match which was played at the same venue, West Indies once again won the toss and this time they decided that they will bowl first. The home team Sri Lankas highest total at this venue is 215/3. They managed to score a staggering 197 runs in the first inning. Willow Tv Willow TV has the rights to live broadcast this match.S.A and North America. Match Details, series: West Indies tour of Sri Lanka 2020. SL vs WI 1st T20I Live Cricket Scorecard West Indies tour of Sri Lanka 2020.

1st, t20, West Indies in Sri Lanka, 2020. Extended Highlights Watch extended HD highlights of the first. T20I between, sri Lanka and West Indies, which was played at Pallekele on March 4, 2020. ByJoshua JohnMarch 5, 2020, 12:48 AM464Views0Comments 232 shares ShareTweet 232 shares ShareTweet.

Sri Lanka vs West Indies 2nd T20 Match Prediction, Dream

Sri Lanka vs West Indies 1st T20 Live Cricket Scorecard Apart from it, Live Cricket stream is also available for this ODI match on Hot Star. Hence, Indian Cricket Fans can catch the live telecast for this match on Star Sports. So, if you are an Bangladeshi cricket fan and want to watch this match, we suggest you should get in front of sri lanka vs west indies t20 2020 your TV sets to watch this match live at Ghazi. Crictime Live SL vs WI 1st T20I Crictime has been providing live cricket matches to the online cricket fans over the years. This series was hosted by Sri Lanka and the two matches were played on the 4th and 6th of March at Pallekele.
Where to watch SL vs WI 1st T20I Live Streaming is available here? Although Perera and Hasaranga tried their best, they could not achieve the target. Pitch Report, well the pitch report reveals that the playing conditions @ Palleke are quite favorable for batsmen. Sri Lanka, lllll, iCC Rankings Test, ODI T20. However Lanka side has answered all critics with their brilliant display of cricket against West Indies throughout this series. All of their 5 wickets were taken by Oshane Thomas in the power-play. It is going to be high score game.

Sri Lanka vs West Indies 1st T20 Live Cricket Score, SL v, wI, 2020, the 1st T20 international (T20I) match between, sri Lanka v West Indies on March 04, 2020 at Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele; the game starts at 01:30 PM GMT. Sri Lanka vs West Indies TResults Stats Highest Individual Score Best Bowling After a clean sweep 3-0 ODI series win. Sri Lanka was looking to extend their winning momentum against West Indies in a two-match T20 series. This series was hosted by Sri Lanka and the two matches were played on the 4 th and 6 th of March at Pallekele. SL vs WI Match Dream 11 Prediction, Betting Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report and Analysis - Mar 06, 2020.

Add

Comments

Menu