Afghanistan vs zimbabwe 1st t20

leg side. Rahmanullah Gurbaz is the player OF THE match!
Stay tuned for the presentation. That is the game for Afghanistan, they have been clinical throughout the game. . Over 18 : 136/7 5 Runs 117.1 1 WD17.2 W17.2 117.3 W17.4 017.5 217.6. That concludes the proceedings from the first T20I. Asghar Afghan: The first game is very important always and especially today Gurbaz and Karim Janant partnership was very important for. Rashid Khan comes up for a quick chat. Eventually, it was a one-sided affair with Afghanistan proving to be too hot to handle for Zimbabwe. States that Rashid, Karim and Farid are very experienced in this format and showed their talent in this match. 17.4 W Rashid Khan To Wesley Madhevere OUT! Malik.6 4 Farid Malik To Richmond Mutumbami four!

Afghanistan vs Zimbabwe, 1st T20I Quick Scorecard, Match

Live cricket score: Afghanistan vs Zimbabwe, 1st T20I 17.2 wd Rashid Khan To Richmond Mutumbami Wide! Mavuta 10 (8. Series: Afghanistan v Zimbabwe in UAE, 2021. Wanted a single but is sent back by his partner.
States that in the past, Hamza did well with the new ball and it's always good to have that kind of back-up in absence of Mujeeb. Mavuta 3 (5). Sean Williams: Winning the toss was a big thing and I think they batted really well and it's T20 cricket and it can happen. He says that he is very glad with his performance, personally, and is also happy to begin the series with a win. Do remember to join us for that. 18.3 0 Karim Janat To Brandon Mavuta Yorker on middle, Brandon Mavuta gets his bat down afghanistan vs zimbabwe 1st t20 quick and keeps this one out. Gets across a long way, wi pak t20 match gets under the full delivery and scoops it high and over the fine leg fence. Afghanistan Innings 198-5 (20 Ov batter, r B. 19.3 0, farid Malik To Donald Tiripano, slower bouncer, this. .

Catch live and fully detailed scorecard. Afghanistan vs Zimbabwe, 1st, t20I, Mar 17, Afghanistan v, zimbabwe in UAE, 2021 on Cricbuzz. Afghanistan vs Zimbabwe, 1st, t20I Match Highlights on ndtv so Get here Full Scoreboard, Match Summary, Ball by Ball Commentary, Latest Cricket News and a Lot more. Live cricket score: Afghanistan vs, zimbabwe, 1st, t20I Stay with TOI for all the live cricket score updates, ball-by-ball commentary, scorecard and highlights of 1st, t20 match between, afghanistan. Follow, afghanistan vs Zimbabwe, 1st, t20I, Mar 17, Afghanistan v, zimbabwe in UAE, 2021 with live Cricket score, ball by ball commentary updates on Cricbuzz.

Afghanistan vs Zimbabwe, 1st T20I, Mar 17, Afghanistan

Afghanistan 121/5 afghanistan vs zimbabwe 1st t20 vs Zimbabwe 120/9 1st Twenty20 ICC X Have Your Say Best comments will be published by our commentators Featured Videos 28:10 Cricbuzz Live : 21, v, - 8h ago Hardik Pandya's captaincy was put to the test, seemed frustrated: Harsha Bhogle 7h ago Gujarat : Parthiv. Flighted delivery on the pads, Wesley works it towards square leg. They struggled to find boudaries at crucial moments and had only one 12-plus over throughout the innings.
Tiripano 1 (1). Tiripano 6 (7. Over 17 : 131/5 8 Runs 116.1 W16.2 016.3 116.4 216.5 416.6. This is wonderfully done by Mavuta! I think Gurbaz played really well and his opening partner played a crucial role as well. Sean Williams, the Zimbabwe skipper, says that winning the toss was a big thing but their execution was not there today and Gurbaz hit the ball well and the Afghanistan opening stand did really well.

Follow the live scores of the 1st, twenty20, afghanistan vs, zimbabwe at Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah. Read the commentary, team updates and detailed match info! Which we have provided you above. McGrath belted an unbeaten 44 to lift Australia s score to a respectable figure. Bangladesh has arranged a five-match T20 series against New Zealand.

Bangladesh vs Australia T20 Live, Score Update, Schedule (BAN vs AUS)

Cooler Master Hyper T20 CPU Cooler Price in BD ryans Tinashe Kamunhukamwe tried his best to convert his start, but the pressure of required run rate and lack of boundaries in the powerplay dented afghanistan vs zimbabwe 1st t20 his approach at the crease. Over 20 : 150/7 10 Runs 619.1 119.2 019.3 219.4 119.5 019.6,. Feels it was a good total on this wicket and praises the efforts of Gurbaz and Afghan.
18.2 1 Karim Janat To Donald Tiripano Good length on off, pushed through mid on for a single now. Venue: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi, date Time: Mar 17, 02:00 PM local. And when their turn came with the ball, their pacers and spinners joined hands to not let the Zimbabwe batsmen settle down. Malik.6 0, farid Malik To Brandon Mavuta. On the middle and leg pole, BM's attempt afghanistan vs zimbabwe 1st t20 to flick is missed and the ball takes the pads and rolls to the leg side. 17.5 0 Rashid Khan To Brandon Mavuta Short of a length outside off, Mavuta cuts it to covers. Player OF THE match, rahmanullah Gurbaz, that is all from afghanistan vs zimbabwe 1st t20 this game. The execution was poor and in this shortest format of the game, it's costly.

Bigg Boss Telugu 5 Online Voting Results 7th Week - Bigg Boss Telugu 5 is the Telugu version of Bigg Boss which draws its inspiration from Dutch series Big e show is in full swing of entertaining the audience profoundly. Adam Zampa was another key component of Australia men s maiden T20 World Cup success, and he is the new.36, his highest position since the rankings began. Napier: New Zealand downed, bangladesh by 28 runs in their rain-affected second Twenty 20, international in Napier on Tuesday to secure the three-match series and complete a home sweep against all comers. Top Four Teams Qualified For Semi Finals. Get the latest information of Bangladesh Cricket Team players and list of upcoming matches at ndtv Sports.

Add

Comments

Menu